Saturday, September 27, 2014

Your plans for Wednesday, October 8th 2014

Hey y'all -

Just in case you forgot, you should be at 6400 Sunset Blvd promptly at 7p on Wednesday, October 8th 2014. Yes that is in 12 days. Yes that is 10 days before my actual birthday.

Yes we will go out afterward. I'm leaning toward Ball & Chain, but we're still TBD until we see who shows to listen to my nonsense . . .


The Mandala is an opportunity for employees of Amoeba Music to spin. I get my turn on the 1's and 2's on that particualr night. It is the official start of Birthday Jam 39. I do have to wrap up the tipple by 9 or 10, so be warned you late types.

Also, if ya can't make it, I'll be happy to provide you a copy of the set for $2.50.  Yes. I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!  Heh.

And if anyone wants to drive me from the 'Bank to the 'Weird at 5p on the 8th, do let me know. Might be a choice chance for a little bullshittin' and pre-gamin' . . . just a thought . . .

But the question of the hour is:

Will I see YOU there?

Make it happen!

Best,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment