Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Little Clarification . . .


Hey kids,

In a little over three weeks I’m doing that Birthday Jam in Vegas.

I’ll actually be in NorCal on the day. Don’t forget, I’ve moved my trip back 1 week.

So I’ll be in Vegas the evening of 10/23 and I’ll be staying at the Quad until Friday morning (10/25).


In that room I have 2 Queen beds, so I space for 3 people which no on has claimed. I have had interest expressed, but no actual reservations. (Although I’m sure you all have reservations about hanging with me in Vegas, eh? Heh.)

Anyhoo, after I check out 10/25 I still don’t know where I’m staying the evening of 10/25 through 10/29 or 30 when I plan to come back.

If you’re in, let me know the days, etc. whether or not you’d throw in on a room, for off days, want a space in mine on the days I’ve got handled, etc. Just need to get this all sort’ve squared away before I take off on 10/15.

Of course you’re welcome to drop in, but you’ll have to check in here to find out the evolution of this trip.

Get at me.

Digits and Email are the same . . .

Best,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment